Friday, February 25, 2005

Dulaan Project

Well here is the first item for the Dulaan project, just a simple beanie, but it will keep some little person warm. My fellow SnBer Suzi made me aware of the Dulaan project and as a group we are going to make some items to send. Sorry I don't know how to do the link thingy so I will just put in the address where you can find out more info. www.fireprojects.org and www.kpc.sedona.org and Mossy Cottage Knits www.nwkniterati.com I hope to make a boys beanie next. And of course Suzis blog http://darksideofknitting.blogspot.com It always feels nicer when you are knitting something knowing that someone really needs whatever item you are making.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop by to say thank you for knitting for the Dulaan Project! The pink hat is beautiful! It will definitely bring a smile to a Mongolian child's face!

Ryan, The Dulaan Project
http://www.nwkniterati.com/movabletype/mossycottage/

Suzi said...

Hey Sharon!

The hat looks great! And I see you got clickable links in your post, very cool. What will be next?

Unknown said...

Hi Sahron,
Thanks for the nice comment on my cardi. I was going to give it to a charity so I'll look up your links. I love the cap you did. It is really cute
JoanM