Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I Have A New Toy

For quite some time now I have been looking for a wool winder. They are on ebay but sell for far more than I was prepared to pay, I have searched op shops and my MIL has been looking out for one when she goes to garage sales. Our local newspaper has a wanted to sell under $100 every Tuesday, where an add can be placed free for any unwanted item under $100, and yesterday there was a wool winder for $10. So I was on the phone and 1/2 an hour later I had in my hot little hand a wool winder. Went home tried it out and I am wrapped with it, now I would like a yarn holder that rotates the wool hank as you wind it. Yes I am a sucker for gadgets and things that are knitting related.

3 comments:

Suzi said...

New gadgets! I love gadgets knitting related or otherwise!

Cathy said...

New gadgets are FUN, FUN, FUN!!!
Hopefully you fin your other new gadget then you can have twice as much fun.

Cathy

Katt said...

Ooooh jealous! I would love one of those! Sound like you got a great bargain with it too!

Hope you get the other gadget too!

So have you been able to get yarn for you MIL jumper?

Katt