Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I Have A New Toy

For quite some time now I have been looking for a wool winder. They are on ebay but sell for far more than I was prepared to pay, I have searched op shops and my MIL has been looking out for one when she goes to garage sales. Our local newspaper has a wanted to sell under $100 every Tuesday, where an add can be placed free for any unwanted item under $100, and yesterday there was a wool winder for $10. So I was on the phone and 1/2 an hour later I had in my hot little hand a wool winder. Went home tried it out and I am wrapped with it, now I would like a yarn holder that rotates the wool hank as you wind it. Yes I am a sucker for gadgets and things that are knitting related.

2 comments:

Suzi said...

New gadgets! I love gadgets knitting related or otherwise!

Cathy said...

New gadgets are FUN, FUN, FUN!!!
Hopefully you fin your other new gadget then you can have twice as much fun.

Cathy