Thursday, April 07, 2005

Yarn Trade at SNB A Lot of Fun

We had our yarn trade at SNB on Tuesday and it was a great success, we will have another one in a couple of months so I am already sorting through my stash and see what I can take along. A big thanks to Katt for organising it.

On the knitting front here I picked up the bluebell 5ply top from LYS on Tuesday, as I can't crochet I had to get them to finish off around the edge for me. It looks great and I promise I will post a photo of it here when I finally get around to taking one. I am 3/4 of the way through the scarf hat for Dulaan and hope to finish that by the weekend so that I can take a pic. of that too. One of my passions besides knitting is cooking and I have just discovered a great new web site which I must pass on because it is a great one for anyone who loves recipes and best of all they are free. It is Delia Smith and I have already made a couple of things off it, one being Beef In Designer Beer, yummo. Oh well till next time when I will have some finished items to show, promise.

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Hey Sharon!

I checked out Delia and loved it, I can't thnakyou enough for telling me about it.

The hooded scarf was incredible, I must finish mine but I need to buy more wool first. Arrgh!

The Bluebell top looks fantastic! I doubt it's the weather for it at present.

Suzi