Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Kids Are Back To School so............

I can finally get around to 'me' time again, I love having them home but it is pretty hectic when they are here. Plus we had some little visitors from school in HEAD LICE which if anyone out there have had the pleasure of their company you will know how bloody hard it is to get rid of the little buggers. My boys were the only ones affected, which was lucky for the rest of us, but after many doses of grose smelling stuff and conditioners and nit combs I can happily say goodbye to them. So what else have I been up to apart from evicting some unwanted visitors? Finishing off the bed jacket as well as planning future projects, one of which I couldn't resist starting. I will finish off other UFOs, I will, I will, promise.

I have heard from my secret pal, she sounds so nice and I have been in touch with mine, looking forward to spoiling her (doing some research at the moment, seeing what she likes and dislikes)

Went to my SnB today and as usual had a great time, did a yarn trade which is always a lot of fun, got some great new stuff to add to my stash. Anyway till next time, see ya.

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Ah yes, unwelcome visitors. My mother used to do day care, know all about unwelcome vitors...

Suzi.