Saturday, August 20, 2005

Idiosyncrasy Tag

I have been tagged by Katt so here are my answers:

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.

1. As this is a knitting blog my first one will be exactly about that, I must finish a row when knitting, ask my family they will tell you, even when knitting in the round I must get to the stitch marker. Sad aren't I.

2. My clothes have to be meticulously hung on the washing line, all singlets together, shirts etc. and all socks matching and so on.

3. I will never under any circumstance wear odd socks, NEVER.

4. I cannot leave the house unless all the beds are made and dishes done no matter how early in the morning. (I sound such a neat freak but believe me I am so far from being one this doesn't make sense at all)

5. I have spent ages trying to come up with #5 and I am afraid to say #4 is it, I am a very casual person and I think that is evident in my answers, no strange idiosyncrasies here. I am supposed to tag 5 more people, but hey if you want to run with this that is fine go for it but I am not going to tag anyone individually.

No comments: