Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Secret Is Out

I have a new look, as mentioned previously, I am currently involved in a swap with the lovely Michelle. I am knitting her a pair of Opal socks and in return she has given my blog a brand new look. I wanted to stick with my black background but also have my favourite colour included and it had to be knitting related, of course. I emailed her a couple of photos and she did the rest,I am amazed at Michelles talent to not only be able to create templates but capture our personalities with it. If you head on over to her site you can see some examples of her work. So a huge big thanks Michelle. I love my new look and my part of the swap is half way completed, I grafted the toe of sock #1 last night.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Sharon! :)

Belinda said...

I love the new look, that's one thing I miss now I use bloglines. Is looking at everyone's pretty blog templates. Michelle's done another wonderful job!!

Jennifer said...

Love the new look! Awesome.

sheep#100 said...

New look is really nice.

Anonymous said...

OH, I said how lovely on the LAST post!!! I love the picture of you and Rocky knitting together!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm just so glad you like it!!! ^_^

Ann said...

Wow! It looks great - now I will be spending more time reading your blog. Really like the color scheme & the faded picture of you!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

It's really lovely! Michelle does good work!

Anonymous said...

Love the new theme of your blog. Rocky is gorgeous! Oh, I just love cats.

Ada said...

I love the new look!!

Craftybernie said...

I love the new look of your blog. The colours are fab and it looks really professional - not that it didn't look good before. It's a treat to visit.

L. said...

Wow, Sharon, your blog looks great and I love the color you chose to go with the black background! Good job, Michelle, and I applaud your computer savvy! :)

Tracy Batchelder said...

Nice new look.

bbstewart said...

The new blog is really nice. I especially like the dual color WIP bars.

Unknown said...

Very classy, Sharon, and of course, Michelle. Love the look!

Cathy said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful new look.

Ab fab and all that bizzo.

Cathy

Larjmarj said...

Great new look! Your blog look is very unique especially among knitting blogs, not cutesey. I like it.

Wired for Fibre said...

Love the new look!