Monday, September 20, 2010

Ponytail Beanies


If you like to wear a ponytail in winter but find your ears getting a bit cold then my Ponytail Beanie could be just what you are looking for. I made this one in a gorgeous Autumn shade of rust and embellished it with a crocheted flower with a plaid fabric covered button in the centre.


I have enjoyed making the Crocheted Owl Tea Cosies so much that I have now added a Koala to the range. He even has some gum leaves and gum nuts embellished on him in case he gets hungry!

5 comments:

2paw said...

Those pony tail hats are very cool and trendy, your hats will be will be very popular!! How cute is that koala??!!!
Have you eaten any BBQ chops yet?? You could leave the packet in your letterbox and I could pick it up!!!

NessaKnits said...

Loving the koala.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I love the hat - so pretty! And the tea cozy is cute!

Ann said...

Great ideas & I guess you must be having fun creating all these.

Brad Fallon said...

I love the hat! Very well-done...