Friday, March 04, 2011

Berets for Winter

I know that it sounds way too early to be talking winter, but here in Tassie at the moment it is f r e e z i n g!!!! So I have finally got some new hat designs out of my head and onto the needles ready for autumn/winter.

My love of feather and fan stitch finally found its way into this slouchy beret.



Crocheting granny squares, ahhhhh my favourite thing to do while sitting by the fire, so obviously this too has evolved into a beret.




These will be the staple hats at Shazzas Knits this year together with the diamond star beret.



Oh well at least the cold weather is great for knitting and crocheting so until next time, happy knitting!

1 comment:

2paw said...

Lovely hats Sharon!! You have obviously been thinking a lot!!
I just love the weather, it's sunny but cool. They said it was 6 this morning, but it is just right!!