Sunday, September 09, 2012

Pink and a bit of Mary Tyler Moore

There seems to be a bit of pink happening at Shazzas lately!  The first is a hat I made to give to a local lady who shaved her hair off for a cancer fundraiser.  It is another version of my flapper style hat.
 
 
A pink modern vintage crochet scarf, which seems to be a contradiction of terms but it is a style I am seeing everywhere, I would call it vintage as I remember the style from the 70's whereas in 2012 it is definately modern!  A lovely scarf to snuggle into on a cold dreary day just the same.   
 
And as the title of this blog post suggests, a bit of Mary Tyler Moore.  A customer requested this little gem and I had an absoloute ball making it, I can imagine in other colours it would be lovely, but it wouldn't be a Mary Tyler Moore hat?!?
 
 
 

5 comments:

Katie said...

I love the scarf! Is it your own pattern or is it available somewhere?

Ann said...

Lovely projects, especially the pink scarf.

Kylie said...

Love the scarf! You can never go wrong with pink ;)

Sharon said...

Katie, it is based on a vintage pattern I have.

Anita said...

Sharon, I think vintage is really making a come back, certainly the scarves,mittens and knitted items are all in....and I'm so happy about that!!!
Cheers, Anita.