The lovely KATT has tagged me with an interesting little meme.
Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
I am so thankful to be alive and love my life and can't think of anything else that could top what I have or do now.
2. Say no to chocolate, red wine or any yummy food really
3. be a neat freak, 3 children and a husband make sure of that!!
4. go a day without knitting, honestly I can't
Seven Things That Attract Me To My Man:
1. his kindness
2. his generosity
3. his easy going personality
4. his blue eyes
5. his hard work ethic, he will work even when he is unwell
6. his acceptance of my knitting obsession, his mother was one too that helps
7. I love MOST things about him, but he is a male after all he does have flaws!!!
1. Knitting books
2. Nigella Lawson cookbooks
3. Delicious magazines, not exactly books but I love them
4. All the Rivers Run
5. Autobiographies on famous people
Seven Things I Say:
2. far out
3. bloody, I know it is a bad habit
4. stop it, to the kids constantly
5. what shall I cook for tea
6. when I finish my row
7. can I take my knitting
Seven Movies I've Loved:
This one is hard for me to answer as I used to work in a video wholesaler and part of my job was to watch all the new release movies, so I have watched hundreds of movies and when I have to list my favourites I always find I end up missing out a favourite. I can say that the old classics usually win hands down together with comedies.
Now with these things you are supposed to tag others, but I have decided that as I don't do chain letters, that I wont tag others with this also. Don't get me wrong I love answering them but I HATE tagging others, but if you want to run with it feel free.
A knitting update later, blogger is not playing nicely this morning and wont let me post my photos!!!